Friday, November 12, 2004

All the entries to date on my previous blog.

Tuesday, 09 November 2004
Well fuck.
Got a phone call tonight. From one of hubby's friends. He informed me that hubby slept with his girlfriend. Hubby says that it was a time that he was really drunk and it might have happened- he doesn't remember. Hubby is acting horribly torn up about it. Me? I'm numb. Not even surprised, much. Don't know what I'm gonna do- aside from making him get an STD test just in case. I want to talk to her, but haven't yet.
Posted by: ButterflyLane at 23:43

Wednesday, 10 November 2004
Well fuck part 2
talked to her tonight. it happened. she apologized repeatedly. her only excuse (paltry though it is) is that they were both really drunk. Yeah. like that solves it. oh, you were drunk, so it isnt your fault that you fucked my husband and your boyfriends best friend? argh. not like i really am surprised. ive suspected for a long time.
not to mention the fact that he's still saying he doesnt remember what happened. well she does. she admitted it to me.
the one redeeming factor was that about the time it happened was when hubby finally agreed to move. my current theory was that he realized that either we move away or id find out and leave him. if id found out when it happened, id have left him. it was a bad patch in our relationship. but the past 5 months have been among the best in our marriage. so should i call it quits when he obviously tried to make amends?
im so confused. i'll probably just stay with him. that's okay- if it happens again, i dont care how drunk he is- i'll cut his dick off and feed it to him for dinner. with gravy. I make really good gravy.
Posted by: ButterflyLane at 21:58

Thursday, 11 November 2004
hubby is claiming that since he doesnt remember he doesnt think it happened, he doesnt feel like it happened... like i should feel sorry for him. oh, poor baby, you dont remember cheating on me, so i should feel sorry for you. i'm not even sure i believe him about not remembering.
Posted by: ButterflyLane at 06:56

March 24th, 2004 The day my life was royally fucked.
Posted by: ButterflyLane at 21:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home