Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dum da da dum

Drumroll, please... I'm actually posting for once.
I've been making scarves out the wazoo- no pictures though- too much work. Sunday I decided that I absolutely could not handle eyelash yarn for one more minute, so I started a baby afghan. A small one- as in when I run out of yarn I'm stopping since it's from stash and I can't easily buy more. It's for Lishy's friend at work whose wife is expecting a girl in the next few weeks sometime. I started it with a square- ten stitches wide and twenty rows high, and then picked up the stitches along a second side and did the whole mitered thing. On every odd row I add two stitches in the center. It's only about 7 inches square right now, but it's growing- and let me tell you, I'm so enjoying NOT dealing with the boa yarn right now. And it looks a lot more square when its not on the circs.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks cute! I need to start another blanket for a preggo teacher but trying to finish Xmas knitting right now. Did you get my email about the Boa yarn? Bet you don't need anymore now. LOL since you're bored with making scarves.

Amy G. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home