Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who's real crazy? Yes I am!

I joined the Mystery Stole Knitalong. I'm going to attempt to make this stole out of Cherry Red Red Heart Luster Sheen that I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 46 cents a skein (ka-ching!) and then realized I had absolutely no idea what to do with it.

Right now I'm only a few rows into the swatch- yes, I, the knitter who has flatly refused to swatch in the past- actually swatching. Right now, though, Ethel is making me up (she'll do almost anything to keep from going to bed) so I can't really follow a chart. (Yeah, as if typing is sooo much easier.)

I also made my first gif ever- the little knitting one. Yay, me! And yay for free gif-making software (even if it does put that stupid little ad at the top).

Now, back to knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home