Friday, June 02, 2006

New Purpose for an Old Blog

Since most of the knitting blogs and knit-alongs are on blogger, I decided I might as well put this blog back to use. It's now officially my knitting/crocheting/craftiness blog.

To begin: I have decided to bite the bullet and join the Summer of Stash. (Gulp.) Three months without buying yarn? Can I do it? I think that I can. Once I get home tonight and get the camera up and running, I'll take pictures of my stash and my various wips.

In other news: Next Saturday, June 10th, is World Wide Knit in Public Day. This shouldn't be a stretch for me, seeing as I knit in public virtually every time I leave my house. The hard part will be visiting my LYS (where there is supposed to be an event) without buying anything.

Anyway... time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home