Friday, November 26, 2004

Life goes on.

Amazingly enough, it does.
Still have times when I want to scream and throw things, but overall life is back to normal- except that he's being a lot nicer. The friend who told me about all this emailed me the other day and said that hubby was lying and he could prove it. Course then he emailed hubby and told him the same thing, and told him that he told me to check hubby's chat logs. Well, duh, I already did that... but since he mentioned it to hubby... I can't anymore because he disabled it. Damn it. Moron. Wish he'd shut the hell up.
Oh well. We put up our Christmas tree today. I went shopping and bought a few things. My shopping is close to finished already. Now I just have to start wrapping everything. Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home