Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oops

I think we scared her. My friend Lishy and I invited Amy G over to knit and hang out with us. I'm thinking that we may have traumatized her a little. Sometimes we get a little... loopy. Okay, I'll be honest. I get downright stoopid sometimes, especially when I get to escape without the kids. I hope we didn't scare her too bad, cause hanging out with her was a lot of fun. (Did we scare you, Amy?) Honestly, I would scare myself if I didn't know me better. Sometimes I scare myself anyway.

Anyway... time will tell. For now, though, I'm going to take my knitting (I'm working on George's orange Christmas socks) and go pass out in bed. I woke up this morning with a congested chest, a cough that hurts, and a scratchy throat. I sure hope I didn't contaminate anyone else, cause this freakin sucks.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAD A BLAST!!!! YOU GUYS ARE A HOOT!
Toooooooooooooooooooo much fun!

Hope you feel better! I had a scratchy cough too , but I think it was from my "virgin" lungs. Next time let me be by the window and I will be fine. LOL

Amy G. =)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger ButterflyLane said...

Window, heck- I'm wondering if the window was what caused mine. Course, I still feel a little crappy and its been a few days.
I'm glad we didn't scare you, we'll have to do it again really soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home