Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Introducing my newest insanity...

I joined the Stranded Colorwork Challenge knitalong. This should be fun. :)


Not sure just yet what I'm going to knit, but I can tell you that it will probably be ridiculously elaborate, because I just can't seem to do simple. Call it a character flaw. I also have to make myself finish the Christmas list first... unless... what if I did some as part of my brother's hat? Hmmm... wonder what sort of design I could put on it that he would actually wear? Wait- do I care if he wears it? Uh... no, not really. Okay, then, that might just be the ticket. Probably just a single emblem on the front of the hat- wonder if I can find a skull- oh, wait, I know where to look, Knitty had skull wristbands if I remember correctly.

*Happy dance* I get to knit something that will annoy my mother.

Why is it that despite being almost thirty years old I still get a disturbing thrill out of annoying my mom? Was it because I was such a well-behaved child who never got in trouble back then that I feel it utterly necessary to drive her insane now? I wonder.

I think I've just discovered another problem with Blogger. I can't add subject tags to my posts. Does anyone know if there's an option to do that? Oh, who cares... I'm hoping to get my own site after Christmas anyway, and then I can do whatever I want with it. Bwa ha ha!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the "They Might Be Pirates" hat on Hello Yarn's blog (you can link to her from the Stranded... blog, her name is Adrian). Sounds like it might be just the kind of stranded design you're looking for!

Thanks so much for joining!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home