Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas update

Okay. The Christmas list has shrunk. Although, now that I think about it, it hasn't shrunk as much as I would like. Italicized items are finished. Pictures below.


  • First we have the sock and a smidge of a mate for George for Christmas. It's orange and green. I think I'm having a case of second sock syndrome.
  • Then there's the hat for Pickle, the niece.
  • Then theres the Bernat Boa scarf in Cardinal for my Mom.
  • I also need to make a hat for my brother (Pickle's dad).
  • And a hat for the strange guy who is living with my dad right now.
  • And a scarf or something for my brother's girlfriend.
  • And I need to sew up a quilt for Monkey (a nephew).
  • And make Monkey a set of felt mittens with an attached cord.
  • And make Critter (the other nephew) a set of mittens as well.
  • Oh, and I suppose if I'm making mittens for the nephews I should make a pair for the niece as well.
  • And if I find time, I have three pairs of socks and a penis warmer (don't ask. really.) to finish.
  • Oh, and the afghan I've been crocheting for Oshu for a year now. He's been asking when it will be done.
  • Addition: Sew Christmas stockings for the babies (all three of them).

The sock for George. Plus the second sock.

The scarf for Mom. Also the potholders for Dad, and the hat for Pickle.

The hat for my brother, which I have completed since taking the picture this morning.


1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger brunhilda said...

penis warmer - yes, i can see that being a very useful item.

good luck getting everything finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home